Monday, February 5, 2018

Doodlebug Design: So PunnyTreat Bags

When my daughter was in grade school I used to love sending in fun, homemade treats and crafts to her class.  She's a sophomore in college now, so I've had to switch gears!  Instead of class treats, I go for dorm treats!  Her friends always appreciate a little something sweet!  For this Valentine's Day I put together little treat bags featuring the So Punny Collection from Doodlebug Design... take a peek!


How cute are these little bags??  The bag was created using the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die some of the papers from  So Punny.  To finish them off, I added some fun So Punny Odds & Ends and Chit Chat pieces to tags (and of course those ADORABLE Tiny Hearts Sprinkles) and tied them together with some Doodle Twine!  Here are some close-ups of each bag...










I know the girls will probably roll their eyes at the puns...but we all know that they secretly love them! Now to box them up and send them in a care package!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!