Monday, January 29, 2018

Lori Whitlock: Pop Up Kitty Card


Hi Everyone! Today I'm showcasing one of Lori Whitlock's new Pop Up Card Cat (SVG, Silhouette) !  Being a crazy cat lady, this card was right up my alley!! This card is super easy to assemble (see the video tutorial here)  I decided to customize it for my friend Jenn who has a sassy black and white kitty named Mr. Harley.


To add the black patches, I cut the face, tail and body of the cat from both black and white cardstock.  I then cut the black cardstock to reflect Mr. Harley's coloring and gave him a bow-tie as well.  To finish, I cut some decorative panels for the inside of the card from some Doodlebug Design's So Punny papers.( they are sized 3.875" x 5.125").  There's also a dog version of this card (SVG, Silhouette) ... you could customize for your "dog mom" friends! Here is a picture of the real Mr. Harley... you can follow his antics on Instagram here!



 I can't wait to send it to my friend!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!